We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
One of the most iconic Disneyland Treats is a Dole Whip. If you are hoping to taste this signature Disneyland dessert, we have the best places to get a Dole Whip at Disneyland, ordering tips, and… best flavors?!?!
That is right, the classic Pineapple Dole Whip is no longer the only option. So keep reading for all the details on where to get Dole Whip at Disneyland.
One of the most iconic Disneyland treats is the Dole Whip. If this is one of your must-taste Disneyland treats, you actually have several options of where to get it, how to have it made, and even flavors.
Dole Whips at Disneyland
Dole Whips are one of the most iconic Disneyland treats and for good reason. Here is a little information about what a Dole Whip is, and why it is a favorite.
What Is A Dole Whip at Disneyland?
A Dole Whip in its purest form is a soft-served Pineapple, dairy-free, sorbet. It has the consistency of soft-serve ice cream.
Dole Whips, or copy-cat versions, have popped up in different areas but nothing seems quite like the version you find at Disneyland and other Disney properties (or the Dole Plantation).
Originally, the Dole Whip was served exclusively at the Tiki Juice Bar by Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room, but now you can get it at several locations, and you can get several flavors.
Cost of Dole Whips at Disneyland
The cost of a Dole Whip at Disneyland at the time of publishing:
- Dole Whip Soft Serve – $5.99
- Dole Whip Float – $6.79
- Dole Whip Float with a Splash of Rum – $13.00
What Flavor Dole Whips Are Available at Disneyland?
Dole Whips have come a long way and are no longer only offered in Pineapple flavor.
You may often find season flavors offered (like Summer 2022’s Watermelon Flavor). However, not all flavors are available at all locations. The original pineapple flavor is the only one available at every location.
Where To Buy Dole Whips at Disneyland
Below you will find information on the different locations to purchase Dole Whips at Disneyland, including information on mobile ordering via the Disneyland App, flavors, and more.
1. Tiki Juice Bar – Adventureland, Disneyland Park
The Tiki Juice Bar is the original location for Dole Whips, and to this day still is a very popular location to purchase this classic Disneyland treat. Located just outside the Enchanted Tiki Room, here is what you need to know about this location:
- Flavors Available: Pineapple is the only flavor available at this location
- Mobile Order Option: YES – and highly recommended as the line can get quite long later in the day
- Items available: Dole Whip Pineapple Soft Serve, Dole Whip Float
2. Tropical Hideaway – Adventureland, Disneyland Park
The tropical Hideaway is located between the exits of the Enchanted Tiki Room and Jungle Cruise, where Aladdin’s Oasis used to be (in fact there is still the painting of carpet in front of it, paying tribute to Aladdin’s Oasis). This location offers varieties of Dole Whip flavors, as well as other menu items.
- Flavors Available: Pineapple, Mango, Rasberry, Watermelon and other seasonal flavors (please note flavor availability may vary)
- Mobile Order Option: No – you will need to wait in line to purchase Dole Whips at this location
- Items Available: Dole Whip Soft Serve, Dole Whip Float, Dole Whip Swirl (2 flavors), and Dole Ship Swirl Float, Additional Seasonal Offerings May Be Available
3. Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill – Disneyland Hotel
Located in the Courtyard area of the Disneyland Hotel, Tangaroa Terrace is a great location to grab a Dole Whip without a park ticket. Also, guests say oftentimes, the serving size of the Dole Whip is much larger at this location compared to others… for the same price. This location also offers a variety of other foods and beverages.
- Flavors Available: Pineapple is the only flavor available at this location, though the float does have an option to add a splash of rum for guests age 21+
- Mobile Order Option: Yes – for other items. Dole Whips are not listed as an option for mobile order
- Items Available: Dole Ship Soft Serve, Dole Whip Float, Dole Whip Float with a Splash of Rum
Book A Vacation While Saving For Your Dole Whips at Disneyland
If you are wanting to plan a Disneyland vacation, and dreaming of a Dole Whip, remember you can get Discount Disneyland Tickets, hotel stays and more through my partners at Get Away Today.